Google
 

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Long Road Home

I have to apologize to all my readers for having ignored this blog for over six months. Life changed for me in more ways than I could have imagined. I now live in a different country and have also been blessed with a little bundle of joy. While this should keep me busy, these changes in life also give me ample things to blog about.

I want to share my experiences in Singapore with all of you along with my experiences as a new mother. Reminiscing about the days gone by with my parents has given me plenty of food for thought and I also plan to resume my series: Strange Encounters of the Arranged Kind.

I hope to be able to take time out to write again. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step and I sure am back on the long road home.

2 comments:

Shalini said...

Congratulations! My little one is now 10 months old....and the time has just flown by, as it will go for you as well. Enjoy every moment of it, blogging time will sort itself on it's own.

Keerti said...

Welcome back! I missed you...