- Does God really have only a limited amount of blessings to give out? Why is everyone so keen on making it first? Even if it means pushing other people out of their way.
- Is the quality of the blessing received directly proportional to the amount of time we spend in front of the idol?
- Is God really present only inside the sanctum sanctorum? Is that why people think they can get away with anything as long as they're not "inside" the temple?
- Are we so focused on getting a good "darshan" that we can really afford to forget our manners and bad mouth other pilgrims with the choicest of expletives when they say, "Excuse me"?
- Do the "holiest of places" have to be mean the "filthiest of places"?
As I turn a year older, I add to my list more things that will remain beyond my comprehension. Older, not necessarily wiser.